Saturday, January 1, 2011

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

Did you see any of this last night or go out to celebrate? I heard the fireworks in the wee hours of the morning while trying to go back to sleep. Dear son called to wish us a Happy New Year. He forgot that we are old......

So, what are your plans, goals or resolutions for 2011? I rarely make any resolutions or goals. This year I think I'll try a goal that I might can accomplish. My goal is to sew more on this...............

And to finish at least one project (UFO) per month. I also plan to blog more as a way to keep up with my sewing accomplishments. First I need to take down the tree and undecorate today..............I'd love to keep it up all year long if I could.

Happy New Year!! Have you had your black-eyed peas yet? We will have ours tonight at my parents house.

No comments:

Post a Comment